PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria; hereby invites you to the 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Admission Exercise scheduled as follows:
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 Time: 9.30 am prompt
Venue: PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Anatomy Department.
In addition, please note as follows:
- You are expected to be seated on your designated Seat by 9:00 am.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise comprises both written and oral examination; therefore, all candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (black or blue pen, HB pencil and eraser) and be neatly and formally dressed for oral interview.
- Accompanying parents/guardians should be seated at the designated points.
- Candidates must bring originals of all their documents and two sets of photocopies. The documents expected are:
– Clearance Form (printed from the PAMO University Portal)
– UTME Result slip
– O’Level Result (WAEC|NECO)
– Referral or Attestation Letter
– Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
– Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration
– Two recent personal passport-sized photographs
Two sets of photocopies of these documents must be neatly arranged in a White Office Flat File in the order in which they are listed above.
- Please, be informed that the application process is done ONLY through the PAMO University portal, http://pums.edu.ng.
Disclaimer: Please, be informed also that the Management of PAMO University of Medical Sciences dissociates the University from any unauthorized payments or gratification to individuals or group of persons and advises prospective candidates against such, involving the admission exercise. The approved payment to the University is the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only as approved by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and no other.