Undergraduate Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must possess five (5) credits passes at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 160 or above in the 2021 UTME subjects.
- For MBBS, Candidates must have the relevant subjects and score 190 and above in UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on a JAMB CAPS
- Candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME in JAMB and chose PUMS.
- Candidates who wish to study in PUMS but did not make PUMS their first choice. Candidates under this category are required to apply for CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to PUMS as first choice through JAMB Portal to qualify to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result(s) will be uploaded on PUMS Portal at least two days before the date of the Screening Exercise.
- DIRECT ENTRY:
- Candidates, in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER ADMISSION
- Candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from PUMS, endorsed by the current university of the candidate before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be accompanied with copies of relevant documents and sessional transcripts from current university. All processing must be completed on JAMB Portal.
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- UTME CANDIDATES
Method of Application
- Log on to the University Website, http://www.pums.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply Now on the top centre of the page.
- Enter your JAMB number and click on the “Check Eligibility” You will be redirected to the application form if your JAMB number was successfully verified
- Application Form: While on this page, provide all required information and be sure they are correct before proceeding. Once submitted, you will be logged onto the PUMS Portal automatically, complete application by uploading supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: In the course of your application, a few documents will be needed to verify the authenticity of provided information. See list below. Scan the original copy of each and upload to the portal.
- JAMB Result
- O’Level Result (WAEC and/or NECO)
- Birth Certificate/Age Affidavit
- Local Government of Origin
- Letter of attestation
Method of Payment
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
(Five (5) years programme)
- B.MLS – Medical Laboratory Science
- B.NSc – Nursing Science
- B.Sc – Physiotherapy
- B.Sc – Radiography
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
(Six (6) years programme)
Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery – MBBS
Compulsory Post UTME Screening Schedule
Candidates are to make adequate preparations for the mandatory SCREENING EXERCISE.
FIRST SCREENING SESSION: Wednesday 20th October, 2021
Barr. W.U.G. Imoedemhe, Ph.D
Registrar & Secretary to Council