PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria; hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2021/2022 phase 1 Post-UTME Screening Admission Exercise scheduled for
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 Time: 10.00 am Prompt
Venue: PAMO University of Medical Sciences Auditorium.
In addition, please note as follows:
- Candidates are expected to be seated on their designated Seat by 9:30 am.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise comprises of both written/oral test. Therefore, all candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (black or blue pen and HB pencil).
- All candidates and accompanying parents/guardians MUST put on their nose mask at all times while on campus please.
- Accompanying parents/guardians should be seated at the designated points.
- Candidates must bring originals of all their documents and five sets of photocopies. The documents expected are:
– Clearance Form (printed from the University Portal)
– UTME Result slip
– O’Level Result (WAEC|NECO|NABTEB) if available
– A’Level Result (for Direct Entry only)
– First Degree certificate (for Direct Entry only)
– Referral Letter
– Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
– Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration
– Two recent personal passport-sized photographs
Photocopies of these documents must be neatly arranged in five sets in a White Office Flat File in the order in which they are listed above.
- Candidates are to check their e-mails and/or SMS for their invitation.
- Please, be informed that the application process is done ONLY through the PAMO University portal, http://pums.edu.ng.
Disclaimer: Please, be informed also that the Management of PAMO University of Medical Sciences dissociates the University from any unauthorized payments or gratification to individuals or group of persons and advises prospective candidates against such, involving the admission exercise. The approved payment to the University is the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, approved by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and no other.